Welcome to Albin and Co Solicitors, specialising in
We at Albin & Co, are committed to eliminating unlawful discrimination and to promoting equality and diversity within our policies, practices and procedures.
We are committed to promoting equality and diversity in the firm.
This applies to our professional dealings with clients, staff, other solicitors, barristers and third parties.
We shall treat everyone equally and with the same attention, courtesy and respect regardless of:
- Sex (including marital status, pregnancy, gender reassignment, maternity and paternity)
- Sexual orientation (to include civil partnership status)
- Race or racial group (including colour, nationality, and ethnic or national origins)
- Religion or beliefs
- Caring responsibility
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that we and our staff do not unlawfully discriminate under:
- The Equal Pay Act 1970
- The Sex Discrimination Act 1975
- The Race Relations Act 1976
- The Disability Discrimination Act 1995
- The Employment Rights Act 1996
- The Human Rights Act 1998
- The Part-Time Workers Regulations 2000
- The Fixed-Term Employees Regulations 2000
- The Employment Equality (sexual orientation) Regulations 2003
- The Employment Equality (religion or belief act) Regulations 2003
- The Work and Families Act 2006
- The Employment Equality (age) Regulations 2006
- The Equality Act 2010