We are always on the lookout for bright, talented people to come and work with us. Our current vacancies are shown below but please feel free to send in your CV if you like what we do and would like to be part of our growing business.
It’s a busy environment at Albin and Co and and we need people who can think on their feet and deliver the best possible outcomes for our clients.
Our team is friendly and supportive and we pride ourselves on our integrity, high standards of advocacy and our reputation for professionalism and expertise.
We have an open door management style and encourage all staff to contribute ideas and take further training to grow their careers. We’re an expanding company so there will be opportunities for the right people to take on more responsibility in the future both in Reading and other areas in the South of England.
MENTAL HEALTH SOLICITOR
We are looking for a mental health solicitor to join us to cover the South West and South East regions. Ideally you will be located at the Swindon office but there is some flexibility to work from home part of the time.
• Managing own case load independently and ensuring clients are properly represented
• Following the Quality Manual and adhering to the Legal Aid Agency and SRA Rules and Regulations
• Ensuring all disbursements and expenses are paid on time
• All attendance notes are typed and work undertaken is time recorded
• Meeting pre-set profit targets
• Costing of files at the end of each case
• Submission of files to be handed to accounts at the required time each month
• Maintaining membership of the Mental Health Tribunal Approved Accreditation Scheme as well as undergoing and maintaining a continuous professional development record
• Getting the best results for clients, advising clients and taking instructions accurately
• Liaising with the Mental Health Tribunal Office to set hearing dates
• Conducting yourself in accordance with the Quality Manual following strictly the Equality and Diversity Policy
• Mental Health Tribunal Accreditation Membership, SRA practising certificate without restrictions in place
This role has the scope to be expanded according to your skills and specialisms and would benefit from some involvement in marketing. There is also an opportunity to develop into Court of Protection work where full training and management would be given by Jane Faulkner.
How to apply
Please send your covering letter and CV to email@example.com.