Clear costs upfront and peace of mind knowing you have expert support and advice
Our fixed fee divorce package provides you with all the support and advice that you need to complete your undefended divorce as quickly and efficiently as possible.
One of our specialist family lawyers will be with you every step of the way from initial instructions to decree absolute to ensure the legal process is looked after so you can focus on the practical side of the divorce.
Your fixed fee undefended divorce includes
- support and advice from one of our specialist family lawyers for the entire process
- we will keep you regularly informed of the progress of your divorce and explain the legal terms in plain language so you are completely in the picture at all times
- initial interview of up to an hour with the option to do this by email or post if more convenient for you
- preparation of all of the documentation and information needed
- correspondence with the Court
- correspondence with the other party or their solicitor
The following would not be covered in the fixed fee undefended divorce
- when the divorce is defended by the other party
- when the other party cannot be found or located
- when either party is a non-resident of the UK
- where there is a dispute relating to children, domestic violence or finances
- where attendance at Court is required (very rare)
- papers need to be amended after they have been issued to Court
Where additional legal work arising from the divorce is not included in the fixed fee we are very happy to handle this for you at our usual hourly rates.
- children disputes
- domestic violence
- resolving matrimonial finances
Contact one of our specialist family lawyers today and make the first step towards your new future
Our family law experiences
Very supported by Sally, who demonstrate great empathy for my situation at a difficult time. Divorce is never an easy process for any one and I felt supported not only in the legal process but in my approach to negotiation, she provided clarity of thinking and good guidance throughout. She was very responsive and felt the service provided was excellent.
Very professional, patient and extremely good at your job. The way you conduct yourself and your ideas you had were top class. I am really happy now because I get to spend time with my daughter and she now knows who her dad is.
From the moment I meet Sally I felt confident that she could exactly what I wanted her to do. She kept me well informed in all the proceedings and laid out everything in the worst and best outcomes. I would personally recommend Sally to anyone who needed her professional abilities.